We are pleased to remind that the call for abstract for the 34st International Hegel-Kongress of the International Hegel-Society (Internationale Hegel-Gesellschaft), The Spirit of Art and Culture, is still open. The event will take place from 5th to 8th of September, 2022 at the University of Zadar, Croatia.
• Andreas Arndt, Humboldt University Berlin
• Mamuka Beriashvili, Tbilisi University
• Maxi Berger, University of Applied Sciences Wismar
• Nives Delija Tešćec, University of Zadar
• Hoda El Khouly, University of Cairo
• Francesca Iannelli, University III of Rome
• Natalia Juchniewicz, University of Warsaw
• Herta Nagl-Docekal, University of Vienna
• Birgit Sandkaulen, Ruhr University of Bochum
• Violetta Waibel, University of Vienna
• Tomislav Zelić, University of Zadar,
• Yuan Zushe, Shaanxi Normal University
If you would like to contribute a paper to one of the parallel sections, please submit an abstract of your paper by June 1, 2022. Contributions should be no longer than 20 minutes and written in German, English, or French. To submit a paper, please use the online application form available at this link.
The organizing committee will reach a decision regarding acceptance of the submissions by June 30, 2022.
A later publication of the lectures in the Hegel-Jahrbuch is planned.
LIST OF SECTIONS
1. Culture as objective spirit
2. The Spirit of Political Culture?
3. Artistic Creativity & the Aesthetics of Production
4. Modernity and the Autonomy of Art
5. Art After the End of Art
6. Hegel and the Tradition
7. Hegels Conception of Bildung
8. Religion in Culture
9. The Cultural Significance of the History of Philosophy
10. Culturam conservare et Spiritus elevare
For further information please contact Mate Penava: email@example.com
Here you can download the pdf of the call.