We are glad to give notice that the Call for Papers Hegel and the “Philosophy of Right”, for the VII International Conference of the Spanish Hegel Society (Sociedad Española de Estudios sobre Hegel) is now open. The Conference commemorates the 200th anniversary of the publication of the Philosophy of Right, which could not be organized in 2020 due to the pandemic situation. The Conference will take place at the University of Málaga, on October 13th-15th, 2021.
Deadline for paper submissions is April 15th, 2021. Notification of Acceptance will be given on June 15th, 2021.
- The “Philosophy of Right” in context of Hegel’s philosophical work
- Logic-ontological presuppositions of the “Philosophy of Right”
- Subjective Spirit: The individual and Right
- The “Philosophy of Right” in the History of Philosophy
- Law, Freedom and Religion
Contributions will be welcome in English, German, French, Italian and Portuguese.
Accepted papers selected for presentation will require Matriculation in the Congress.
Please send a descriptive summary, prepared for double-blind review, of no more than 800 characters, as email attachment (word.doc or pdf). Details on authorship should be included in the email, specifying:
- The name of the author
- Title of the submitted paper
- Author’s affiliation (if any) and Email address
- Section for which the paper is intended
Full contributions should be suitable for a presentation of approximately 20 minutes reading.
The Congress is co-hosted by the Research Group on German Idealism at the University of Málaga.
Further information can be found on the official page of the Sociedad Española de Estudios sobre Hegel.