We are pleased to announce that the new issue of the Revista Eletrônica Estudos Hegelianos/Online Journal of Hegelian Studies is now available online.
The issue focuses on “Hegel and the History of Philosophy”, and includes essays by:
- Papazoglou, The Transition from Nature to ‘Spirit’ in Hegel’s Lectures on the History of Philosophy
- Manca, Hegel e la disputa tra Antichi e Moderni
- Nunziante, Infinite vs Singularity. Between Leibniz and Hegel
- Kautzer, The Missing History of European Colonialism and Modern Right in Hegel’s Phenomenology
- Abramovich, Hegel’s Sublation of Kant’s Transcendental Philosophy: Absolute Idealism as a Non-Metaphysical or Rational Metaphysics
- Iber, Thesen zur Geschichtlichkeit der Philosophie bei Hegel und Heidegger
- Giuspoli, Realismo e anti-realismo em Hegel
The Revista Eletrônica Estudos Hegelianos invites scholars interested in Hegel’s philosophy (and, more broadly, in Classical German Philosophy) to submit papers to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Manuscripts are peer-reviewed by two referees designated by the Editorial Committee and judged through a blind-review process. Contributions are accepted in Portuguese, Spanish, English, French, Italian and German.
Please, find here the current Call for Papers.Printable Version