The hegelpd group had launched the Padova Hegel Lectures series: a series of lectures given by international Hegel scholars, aimed at exploring Hegelian philosophy as a whole, investigating its main insights as well as its relevance for contemporary concerns.
We are very glad to share the video of the lecture by James Kreines (Claremont McKenna). The title of the lecture is Reviving the Old Story of Reviving a Metaphysical System à la Spinoza: Kant’s Dialectic as Challenge and Hegel’s as Solution. The video is available on our YouTube channel at this link.
You can watch the previous four lectures at the following links:
- Tereza Matějčková (Charles University, Prague): What Is Absent from the Phenomenology of Spirit: The World? The Individual?
- Dina Emundts (Freie Universität, Berlin): Hegel’s Concept of Time
- Marco Aurélio Werle (Universidade de São Paulo): Motivos da estética de Kant na estética de Hegel
- Angelica Nuzzo (City University of New York): Philosophy and the World at the End – Hegelian Reflections
- Miguel Giusti (Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú): ¿Filosofía del derecho sin Ciencia de la lógica? Un debate en curso
- Paul Kottman (The New School for Social Research): Can Hegel’s Philosophy of Art help us to understand Contemporary Visual Culture?
- Christopher Yeomans (Purdue College of Liberal Arts): Hegel, our Archaic Contemporary