We are glad to announce that a call for papers is now open for the 1st International Kant-Conference Rhein-Main-Sieg, which will take place at the University of Siegen on 24th-25th September, 2020.
The deadline for the submission of the abstracts (1000 words) is: 1st April, 2020.
You can find further information below.
Accepted languages are German (preferred) and English.
- Please submit an abstract and a short CV.
- All information identifying the author(s) should be removed. Please identify yourself in the cover letter.
- The abstract selection will follow a blind review process.
- You will be informed by 1 July 2020 whether your application was successful.
- A total of 16 contributions will be accepted for the conference.
- Travel and hotel expenses cannot be covered.
Abstracts (1000 words) must be submitted to Prof. Dr. Dieter Schönecker by 1st April, 2020.